BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Brief

Candidate number ..
Candidate name Francesco Rea
title/theme. Memories
Aims of the prodject - to make a book of archives in the process of my holidays
Primary sources and secondary soucrces - the primary and secondary sources will be collected and saved into a box file. Using the five senses (smell, taste, sound, vision and touch) I'll collecting/recording the sources throughout my holiday, where it can be dated and sticked down later into my book.
Ideas and responses - I'll respond back to the Lift company due to the three artists Dan scott, Sue Mayo and Edward George
Critical and contextual references and influences -  the main influences for this project will be the three artists Dan scott, Sue Mayo and Edward George.
Intended techniques media, processes and timescales -  the intended techniques im going to use for this project will be the techniques I already know and for the timescale, I'm going to take down the time and date of each thing I do during the process.
Proposed methods of review and evaluation - the methods of reviewing and evaluating will be put on the blog that I'm making http://francescomemories.blogspot.com/
Proposed methods of presentation and final review - the presentation will be on the final day

0 comments: