BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

photos of family holiday to Italy 2011

after my cousin was looking in the mirror he did something funny xD
finally back in the swimming pool in Arpino, taking some photos because I missed the Arpino Swimming pool and I just wanted to get some snaps before I went in.

these three photos are snapshots of some sort of fly coming over to the flower to get some pollen, which I thought it was wonderful to watch. 

this is my famourite photo because its wings are expanding and it's just good timing. 

then it flew away :( 

 Mamma, Papa and Piero (little brother) 
Nonna Silva 

Nonna Silva 

 Papa took this photo and onwards, this is a photo of my little brother waiting to get dry so we can eat

and that's me, such a slipping shoot, but I find it so funny 

and another slipping photo but of my little brother Piero 

Papa, taking an nice protrait photo of himself

Me and Papa 

me looking beautiful as always xD

Papa joining in with the funny face

and again xD 

this was random, yet still I have no clue why this photo was taken

I took this photo this time of my little brother 

and again because of the sun light 

waiting for the food to come, Papa taking photos randomly 


when we finished eating we went back down the steps and sort of got ready to go back in, a butterfly came along and sat on the flower, but it's beautiful yellow wings captured our eyes and so we was all around it taking photos and video clips 

another snapshot on the butterfly 


Chi ! My cousins dog 

Elio (cousin) looking in the mirror because he had his t-shirt on his head 

after this he did something funny, I think he sang a song in a girly voice 

Emilio (cousin) playing on the xbox 

Piero ...


from this photo and below, are the photos i took when i went to a place of the family that lended Mamma and Papa a nice looking car to be driven down from a hill on their wedding day, which was nice to see them after a couple of years 

outside looking out on the road yet no one was there

I took a leaf from here and you can cook it with some meat, but it smelt wonderful

typical Italians smoking 

Italian cards 

Mamma and Papa 

big tree behind the front gate 


one of the most usual street lights in Italy 

this photos from below show my brother jumping into the swimming pool 








































Piero on the phone to a relative, telling them that we're in Italy 


this photo was mainly for the swimming pool but the moutains got in the way xD 

huge moutains 

again 

and again !



I thought this was a great view because of the bridge in the front and the trees on the side and 

photo of the house we was staying at for the day 

everyone at the table outside playing cards and chatting about the latest gossip

outside the house I heard a bike going down the road so I tired to take a photo and only got the body not the bike 

birds birds birds 

took me a while to take a photo of this bird because it was mostly in the darker side of the cage

the other bird flew to the other side, so I took a photo a again of the same bird 

Sandra, Me and Nonna 

us lot messing around on the iPad 2

having a bit of fun with the stretching tool 

thermal camera 

twirl 

and twirl again

drawings for a game that I'm meant to be completing, hopefully soon it'll be finished

and again 

we was under a green light at the time that's why its adding a green tone to the photos 

cigarettes 

Ice creeeeeaaammm!!! and drinks :)


























0 comments: