BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V&A Visit

This is my visit to the V&A Power of Making, which I have to say by starting it off as even though we didn't get as much time as we wanted we strolled around the area looking at these beautiful pieces, that were outstand and creative. As you can see the photos below are off the internet because we wasn't allowed to take photos which I'm pretty sure it was to do with copyrights. the atmosphere in the room was facsinating because the people that would come in the room such as myself was just amazed on how these artists made these pieces and yet how much time it would take them and also involving skill. my overall review about the V&A Power of Making was it was wonderful to see these creative pieces and that it would be a challenge to make a response.


This is piece is by Gary Hutchins, this piece is called six-necked guitar. When I saw this piece I thought it was amazing because I've seen a Three-necked guitar but never in my life seen this. I think it's creative because you can't physically hold it but to just show it can be made is a mysterally feeling to actually play it.



This work is called Crochetdermy bear it was made by Shauna Richardson. when I first saw this I thought it was different because most things in the V&A Power of Making area were mostly about human things and yet this work stood out from the rest because it was something different within the theme 



Blond Lips, Charlie Le Mindu using Hairdreams. Image by Manu Valcarce. when I saw this I thought of a music artist called Lady Gaga because she comes up with these outrageous designs , but other than that I really looks good because it's eye catching and creative and it makes you think could someone have their hair like that someday? 

0 comments: